Looking and feeling clean can be accomplished in many ways. Here, at Younger Faces Day Spa we want you to rid your face and body of unsightly hair in a relaxed, sanitized, and professional atmosphere.
Keeping a clean and tidy appearance can be a daunting task, especially when it comes to waxing. We encourage you to wax, sugar, or thread your hair away instead of shaving it.
Here, we examine your skin and ask you about medications and water intake to reduce the likelihood of your skin having complications during a wax. We do not advise any spa or salon goer who is taking medications for skin conditions to wax, instead we encourage these clients to thread instead because it is gentler on the skin and will not cause your skin to sheet (remove which can cause scarring, infections and abrasions).
The benefits of waxing with us include:
- Clean, Neat, Sanitized and Professional Atmosphere
- We do not put wax on dirty skin and contaminate our wax pot; we clean your skin first and include a potent 100% Spearmint from India and 100% Tea Tree treatment from China/Australia which can not be purchased over the counter (antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory) and then proceed with your waxing service.
- Knowledgeable Staff that does not only know how to wax, but has a cultural background/understanding to accommodate all skin types and has a heavy scientific background in skin science, chemistry, genetics and biology just to name a few.
- Waxing causes hair to grow less and thinner over time.
- Reduce the likelihood of ingrown hairs.
- Last up to 2 weeks instead of 1-3 days depending on the hairs growth cycle.
- Skin feels smoother, cleaner, and looks as it feels
- We understand and encourage any spa/salon goer seeking waxing services who is on medications such as Acutane, Retina-A, and/or any other anti-aging or acne medications or any individual who has had cancer in the past 2 years or who has any autoimmune condition that can further impact the effectiveness and safety of the service to thread or sugar their hair away instead.